Translate

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome to The Garden Kitchen

This is the first of many blogs to come to talk about healthy recipes, organic gardening tips, what's in our food system and hopefully some useful tid bits to share.  Pam LaBrecque from My Personal Assistant is helping me with this blog.  She also has a great blog which I encourage you to read.                                       
http://life-home-country.blogspot.com  You can copy this into your browser.


Keep checking back for new and exciting things from The Garden Kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Robin,

    This looks great! I really enjoyed our time today, and hope that you have as much fun writing as I do.

    Let your thoughts and spirit soar!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam,

      Could not have done it without you. Thank you for your help, inspiration and belief in me!

      Cheers!

      Delete